About Me

My Photo
Chantele
i'm a recently-single mother of three just trying to find myself in this mess i call my life.
View my complete profile
just chantele. Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

PostHeaderIcon where to go.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..." 
 Dr. Seuss (Oh, the Places You'll Go!)
this is not exactly where i thought i'd be in life. i never pictured myself as a single mother. i'm just not good enough at the mom thing to do it alone. i try, but it's not a true success, ever. i'm easily stressed out, and i find myself yelling more than i'd like. and more often than not i feel like i'm missing out on so much because i'm too busy being stressed out.

as i look forward the future, i have no idea what to expect. fuck, i have no idea what i even want.


okay, that's a lie. i want to be happy.

i'm the person in control of what happens in life, and that's fucking scary. it's scary to me that now i'm the only person in control of what happens in the future.

so what do i want? who the fuck knows; but i'm totally willing to try whatever it takes til i figure it out.

that's just how i roll.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers