About Me

My Photo
Chantele
i'm a recently-single mother of three just trying to find myself in this mess i call my life.
View my complete profile
just chantele. Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, June 2, 2011

PostHeaderIcon so far away.

now that we're here, it’s so far away. and I feel like I can face the day. I can forgive and I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today.

-staind

in the past few months, I’ve changed so much. sometimes I think that I haven’t, but I know when I look back at the person I used to be, I’m not her anymore.

I’m smarter, less jaded, more cautious of my feelings, more trusting of myself, and mostly, I’m more me. or maybe I’m not more me, maybe I’m less of everything else I was before.

some things will never be the same. now I have three little people to think about and consider in my plans.

what plans?

I really have none. yet. ideally, I’ll find a decent job, continue trying to find who I am, and I’ll be an amazing single mother to those three little people.

and maybe, eventually, I’ll find a boy who thinks I’m worth whatever it takes to make me his. maybe.



1 comments:

michellespann said...

You already are an amazing mother! :)

Post a Comment

Followers